SWEP needs volunteers to help with a variety of things, including field studies, classroom programs, assemblies and organizational tasks. If you are interested in volunteering or becoming and intern, please fill out this application:
Ways you can help!
- The Winter Discovery Center needs volunteer weather monitors–it is easy and fun. A SWEP staff member will train you to collect data such as temperature (hi/lo), total snow height, new snow depth, snow water equivalent and more. Contact Ashley Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be an adult group leader on student projects and field days
- Write media articles for specific projects
- Assist with our fundraiser events
- Winter Discovery Center Weather Watcher
- Become a board member!
SWEP works with many individuals, agencies, organizations, teachers, administrators and businesses. If you’d like to get involved in SWEP activities, please contact Executive Director Melissa Mohler, email@example.com or 530-583-1430